The Magnetism of a Salty Bottom!

So whilst the Northern Crowd were busy filling their bellies somewhere up North, an odd thing happened. A few of the salties found themselves, just by chance, on Breydon at the same time! Indeed even the local Broads Rozzers were there to give a cheery wave as we swept by!

I'll get a few pics up at a later time as they are at home on the other camera but here are a few bits and bobs to wet the appetite! cheers

PS Thanks for the impromptu launch party and the co-launch party that was on-going!!!! (Birchwoo is back!!!)

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

And this too!

Well I guess that when you get to our age Wayne we look for the stability and a hull that isn't ao thin that you can read through it. Lol!!!!

Gosh, I dunno Ian, all these lame justifications for being SLOOOOOOW! :lol: (Of course I shall eat my words the next time there is more than a 0.5m swell :naughty: )

I reckon we ought to arrange a little Birchwoo, Pealine photo opportunity. They'd look fantastic line abreast, though clearly us Pealines would only be able to use one engine for the photo ......

Gosh, I dunno Ian, all these lame justifications for being SLOOOOOOW! :lol: (Of course I shall eat my words the next time there is more than a 0.5m swell :naughty: )

I reckon we ought to arrange a little Birchwoo, Pealine photo opportunity. They'd look fantastic line abreast, though clearly us Pealines would only be able to use one engine for the photo ......

Birchwoo Two engine 20kts one engine 10 kts

Pealine two engine 30kts one engine 5kts

Pealine all or nothing really.

I can only conclude that the race to London and back was won by a Priceless and a Birchwoo both on one engine. :naughty: