Our Last Trip Of The Season

Chelsea14Ian

Yesterday was the end of our last weekend of the season.It only seemed like a few weeks since we started our season. It was a good season, the boat behaved herself.Only a few minor problems. In the last few weeks Graham fitted a new bilge pump.Not boating but on the way home,thanks to Marina I did the hovercraft in Suffolk. I had a half hour on it.Really enjoyed it ,bit tricky in the beginning, but got the hang of it.Alan got me a gift token for hovercraft in kent.Unfortunately they kept mucking me about .Then they stopped doing the hovercraft. If you want to have a go try the one I did in Suffolk. 

Some pics from our season. 

20190901_192813.jpg

20190905_133242.jpg

20190911_185240.jpg

20191027_122410.jpg

• Like 8

Interesting about the hovercraft Ian. I didn't know you could do that. Looks like you had some nice weather for it too.

Hard to believe it's almost November. We're planning one more trip to our caravan in a couple of weeks' time before getting it drained down for the winter. 

• Thanks 1