Full Share In Moonlight Shadow For Sale

Due to the purchase of Norfolk Lady, we need to sell our full share in Moonlight Shadow.  It is currently on the BCBM website for £1900, but we would be willing to sell it to a fellow forum member for £1700, as long as we process the paperwork.

Im sure that many of you will be familiar with the boat and may have seen her on the rivers, but here are a few photos anyway:

B50A320D-6C9F-4301-A4F4-DFDF51D5D71F.jpeg

A8248806-625C-4319-9B42-44064F04C010.jpeg

9A0036C4-6E3A-4FA8-8B02-D9E2DC760DB9.jpeg

A1FD3090-D586-4D7E-B543-868B87D46616.jpeg

59BC98EA-7A9F-4125-BE2F-EC00B18F8376.jpeg

D7606290-CD6B-4D29-98CB-B987E15477F0.jpeg

052215AD-B1A9-4FE0-87EA-2FCCE554D006.jpeg

• Like 4

We bought into the Moonlight Shadow Syndicate last month and our first outing on her will be week commencing 7th December and we cant wait

We have 4 weeks per year set and have already been offered further weeks when syndicate members cant use their allocation for no extra cost

Look forward to posting updates when we are out and about

Why did we go for syndicate?

3 or 4 times a year hiring boats and cottages in Norfolk just did not make financial sense to continue the hiring route

In 2019 we had 3 visits as we stayed at Mandalay Cottage , Horning for a month in January, then Crystal Horizon (Richardsons) in May for a week, then Mallard View Cottage (Grebe Island, Horning) in September for another week (We booked day boats each time we booked a cottage) and we have already book Crystal Horizon again for April 2020 for 11 nights..............

The outlay for 2019 was around the £5000 to £6000 mark and the 11 days in 2020 we have already booked is just short of £1800

It may not be for everyone but it certainly works for us and the welcome we received from the syndicate members and BCBM has been first class

Good luck with the sale and we hope to see you on Norfolk Lady in the future, as we were the people with Steve and Debs at Rockland St Mary`s when we rudely interrupted your breakfast................

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Tempest said:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Good luck with the sale and we hope to see you on Norfolk Lady in the future, as we were the people with Steve and Debs at Rockland St Mary`s when we rudely interrupted your breakfast................

Ah, so that’s who you are!!  Steve mentioned my forum name to you, but I didn’t catch yours, but now I know!
Enjoy your ‘maiden voyage.’  We may well bump into you over your first weekend as we should be up on Norfolk Lady to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
51 minutes ago, Boatman007 said:

Hi,

Have you sold the share in Moonlight Shadow?

Regards

Hi. I’ve now sold my full share in Moonlight Shadow, but as YnsMon has already said, there are further shares available on the BCBM website.  Thanks for asking all the same.