Why Do Hire Boats Need A Mid-week Pump Out?

YnysMon

When we went to get Silverline Simoom pumped out I can recall the chap saying , two toilets - one tank.   Not sure about Pacific Diamond.  My thoughts at the time were, well that was a good idea - not - with my condition we thought we would be so much better off,  thinking two loos,  two tanks.    We had a Mansfield on our Bounty and it was brilliant. 

When it was just me and Mandy for a week we never had a pump out, last year both our adult kids came with us, this year my daughter came with us

So we decided to have a pump out on both last year and this, just to be safe!

Pacific Princess had two holding tanks, so we had them both pumped, the extra tank was only an extra couple of quid!

Have had our boat since 2004 and our average is 1 pump out a year. One year we spent 87 nights with 4 of us on board and were getting close to one but still not there. We have a pump out every year in Dec. will be a few more years until we get our free one at Sutton staithe.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, retired said:

Have had our boat since 2004 and our average is 1 pump out a year. One year we spent 87 nights with 4 of us on board and were getting close to one but still not there. We have a pump out every year in Dec. will be a few more years until we get our free one at Sutton staithe.

Crumpets whatever is your boat?

2 hours ago, retired said:

Are you sure your tank has the drain valve shut? :default_icon_e_surprised:

Don't fancy cleaning your bilge......

• Haha 1