Boatyard Pennants

Ray

Found aboard were 3 old but usable pennants, one is Volvo Penta but we have a Nanni engine.

The second is the original style Broom red star and crescent which is entirely appropriate and will be flown.

I don't know the third one which is where you knowledgeable folks come in please?

IMG_20210813_143337.jpg

IMG_20210813_143343.jpg

That's it! You also hit the nail on the head, my photo is upside down, although I didn't realise at the time πŸ™‚

I wonder why the previous owner flew that one, it's quite possible I guess that with 3 pennant poles it was simply bought at boat shows/jumbles over the years. It has faded significantly so I'll retire it as part of the boat's history.

3 hours ago, Ray said:

That's it! You also hit the nail on the head, my photo is upside down, although I didn't realise at the time πŸ™‚

I wonder why the previous owner flew that one, it's quite possible I guess that with 3 pennant poles it was simply bought at boat shows/jumbles over the years. It has faded significantly so I'll retire it as part of the boat's history.

I knew the previous owners, who told meΒ that their previous boat was a Nimbus. Β Odd that they still flew it on their Broom, though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

So with 3 pennant poles , that’s the Broom pennant , the NBN pennant and an RNLI one thenΒ 

Have you been peeking? LOL IΒ bought an RNLI one and put it on 2 days ago πŸ‘

• Like 1