Nice To See You About It

Meg

Hi' so nice to have the Captain blogging again and hearing you others are out and about. I hope to have a chug or two on Norfolk Dream during the winter. Is there electric at Sutton staithe and Neatishead? Like to keep quietly warm overnight. Hope to see some of you around. Thanks Robin you cheer me up.

Yes there's electric at Neatishead, two posts, one either side about mid-way. I believe there's also electric at Sutton Staithe too, though I haven't stayed there personally. If the river levels behave themselves and you can get under Weyford bridge you will also find two posts at Dilham, plus the one at Irstead of course. 

18 minutes ago, CambridgeCabby said:

We will hopefully see you about , I would hazard a guess that Irstead may well be occupied when we pass

Not sure if we will try to be honest. We got woken up very early when it was still dark by fisherman right by us chatting away and torches flashing last time.    

• Sad 2