Creating A Cd

unclemike

Most 'burning' software will do the format you choose. As FtM says MP3 are generally good, but choose the highest bit rate you can. Many MP3s sample at 192kbps which can sound flat on decent playback equipment these days. Go 300+ if you can. After all memory is now cheap. But, if you intend to play back on a CD player then simply select CD format on your 'burning' software.

31 minutes ago, unclemike said:

just need a good downoader/converter

If the tracks are on YouTube, you will be slightly limited on quality and formats by the original format you are copying from.

You can't up-convert to a higher bit rate than the original, it won't make it any better.

If you are ripping from a CD, I think Windows may be able to do that natively now, without extra software ?

I always used to use things like VLC, but there are so many options these days - both apps and online - for ripping and converting, best to get some recommendations from a youngster ...

I use this program which is very easy.

https://www.4kdownload.com/products/youtubetomp3/35

You just copy the url of the track displayed on Youtube, then paste it into the program. It downloads and converts to mp3 (if necessary) in one operation. I think it allows 15 downloads per day free of charge - more and you have to pay to upgrade. Then go to your download folder, open whatever burner you're using (Windows has it's own called Windows Media Player). It comes with Windows 10 (and probably 11?) and select your tracks. 

Just wondering if your car player accepts USB memory sticks. That would be easier still. Just transfer to the stick, plug it in and off you go!