Where are the xmas smiley's

w44nty

The smiles window is just a window like any other window, if you click on another window, in this case the text body of the post it will dissapear behind, it is easily reinstated by clicking on its reduction on the task bar.

Why can I not get them :trophy:trophy

I can get the ordinary ones but as soon as I click on Christmas smiley,thelittle windodisappearsrs and nothing happens.

I must be an idiot,what am I doing wrong or not doing

From what you say the smilie window opens when you select "view more smilies" from the bottom of the smilie square.

When the window disappears have you got the window showing on the bar thingy at the bottom of the screen?

xmas3

xmas3

It could be a problem with your connection between chair and keyboard Steve

xmas2

Now Now Donny no need for that!!!!

I shall have to check my gas supply to make sure the computer is working,these Specrums take some winding up,I shall have to upgrade to the ZX model

Now Now Donny no need for that!!!!

I shall have to check my gas supply to make sure the computer is working,these Specrums take some winding up,I shall have to upgrade to the ZX model

I think you've just solved the problem for yourselve' do a "quote" from someone elses post and delete all the text. :naughty: