Where Can I Find Water 30th Dec To 2nd Jan?

YnysMon

It poured with rain yesterday. And it’s rained for hours today. When we were on Rose last month we did notice a note to call the FM office if wanting to get under Wroxham Bridge. I got the impression that they would have nipped across to take the boat through. I don’t think the pilot service would be running. 

• Sad 1

I c

24 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

I'm sure you can do it, lovely down there last week! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! If we can do it I'm sure you can!!!!

I can but try. My cunning plan is to convince our sons we need to do it, then it will be three against one. :default_coat:

• Like 1

The tank on my boat holds 370L. I measured its volume last week. No wonder if lasts me for a whole week and then some!

Hope to see you at some point Helen as our dates more or less coincide. But if you go south I’ll miss you, as I won’t do it on my own. 

8 hours ago, YnysMon said:

A cruise in company?

Thank for the offer Helen, but you don’t need me tagging along on your holiday. Hopefully we’ll still meet up when you’re north, even if that’s just on your way down the Bure or up the Bure! I’ll be in touch once I’m onboard.

1 hour ago, kpnut said:

Hopefully we’ll still meet up when you’re north, even if that’s just on your way down the Bure or up the Bure! I’ll be in touch once I’m onboard.

Hope we do get a chance to meet up. Have a lovely Christmas.

• Thanks 1