Forum Behaviour On Samsung Phones

Have been meaning to post about this for a little while. I'm not sure if it is the forum software or a phone issue, or just compatibility between the two. I've noticed that quite a few of Ian's posts have a long blank section at the end of the message. I've found that I get a similar result occasionally when posting from a Samsung S21 using the standard Samsung internet app. I wonder what make Ian's phone is?

However the other rather annoying issue I get when using the phone is when I click on quote on someone's post it then takes me to the editor with the quote all highlighted. As soon as I click below the quote to start typing the on screen keyboard appears and then disappears straight away, meaning I am unable to type a response.

I suspect it is more a Samsung problem, but I don't have the issue with any other websites on the phone.

Anyway thought I would mention it, because the first issue is very similar to the one that Ian has at times.

2 minutes ago, Bikertov said:

Does it happen if you use a different browser on your Samsung phone, like Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge ?

Seems to work fine with Chrome. I don't have Edge installed.  This reply is from the phone so we'll see if there is a gap at the end.