Wayford Bridge Mooring Options

Broads01

I used to like the mooring opposite the houseboats just above Wayford Bridge but I'm aware that option is no longer available. The BA moorings are fine but there's not a lot of length there, so are there any other options within walking distance of the Wayford Bridge Hotel?

18 minutes ago, Broads01 said:

I used to like the mooring opposite the houseboats just above Wayford Bridge but I'm aware that option is no longer available. The BA moorings are fine but there's not a lot of length there, so are there any other options within walking distance of the Wayford Bridge Hotel?

Don’t think so, Simon.  If you can get under the bridge, why not go to Dilham and The Cross Keys.

• Like 1

We went to Dilham during the Easter holidays only to find the very small mooring already full (with three boats). I guess my point is be prepared to have a backup plan. We were lucky enough to get one of two remaining spots left at Wayford Bridge BA moorings but saw two other boats and I have no idea where they ended up.

• Like 1