Posting from a phone

senator

Has something changed concerning posting from an android phone?

I always used to be able to post from my phone but now, although I get the box when I push reply, the box has Div written in it and if scrolled down lots more text. Do not get an option to submit either.

I seem to remember tap talk being mentioned but as I have a dislike of apple and itunes I do not really want to install this.

Could be just my phone as it has just updated to the new ice cream sandwich Android 4 operating system.

It is a HTC sensation.

Have put tapatalk on but much as it works well here it doesn't find any of the other forums I use.

Does the forum have to install it for it to recognise them?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

A Massive thank you goes out to Jonzo for installing this to the forum.

I have used Tapatalk on a few other sites in the past, and its really good if your site has a tech person to install it for you :)

Quite right, too, Brian.......... Jonzo works hard to keep us utd and is always so helpful to us ignoramuses who understand so little! :clap:clap:clap

Hope you won't be too busy to drop by one of the meets this year? (now thinking up an Autumn one!)

Tapatalk is excellent. Before getting it I could not post on the forum from my iPhone so grateful for the team for enabling it.

Sounds good, though clicking the link from the blackberry did nothing.... :cry: