Falling in love again

Guest Jonny

After cruising The broads I have fallen in love again with the horizons .... Chatted to the owner of adventuring lady & was good to talk to somebody who like they just as much .... Also the bounty traveler has been really really been getting me hot was a nice backside they have every time I see one it's like CORE!!!!!!

Jonny

I really think you ought to start thinking seriously about professional help Jonny :shocked

Granted they are in the mature age but come on there stunning ladies :naughty::naughty:

Jonny

Still got lady Linda just putting money on one side to get some work done ready for bss then the outside will slowly get done we rushed to get some protection on the wood so is a little sloppy but once we get the work do that will get our focus ...

Dan spot on there mate very nice

Jonny

We are heading down to the Broads for 3 weeks starting next Sunday, so will probably have a wander around Clive's yard to see Lady Linda Jonny, just a pity it rained before your last coat of Sadolin was dry on her woodwork, but its nothing a bit of elbow grease and sandpaper cant put right, and im sure she will make you a lovely boat once her refurbishment is finished :)

I have just had a few days of boat spotting and envy on the Menai straights out of Conwy Marina, some seriously beautiful boats of all shapes and sizes down there, rag and stick, powerboats and work boats plus some serious bling! :lol:

Just popped home to do the laundry and collect the post then were off again down to tour our favourite boating spots in the Uk, finishing late September up on the north Yorkshire coast with a visit to our friends with the Crab boat out of Bridlington :dance

Julz :wave