Maffett Cruisers new addition

Broads01

Most interesting, Simon, is how they've shoe horned it all into 32ft so well! :clap:clap

Being a bathtub co-owner I am predjudiced but I do think they have a lot to offer for the elderly or not so active folk. At least we know that when we're onboard we don't have to climb up and down stairs!

Oh, and BTW, we get under ALL the bridges ALL (OK, except Potter!) the time! cheers

Hello John,

I totally agree with you and if we were looking again for a new boat we may look for something a little lower.

After saying that we have loved all the time we have had on Ranworth Breeze over the last 12 years both on the Northern and Southern Broards.

The way it is going at Potter Heigham with water levels we would be all better off with a rowing boat.

Oh by the way we took out Maffett's prop (dive insurance) for the 2013 season, it is very good value.

Regards

Alan

Hi all, John told me about their new boat back in October last year when i phoned up to book Swallow, so we booked Kingfisher instead for our week in late June. He specifically asked me not to mention it anywhere untill everything had been finalised.

Regards to all ...................... S3.

We`re actually booked on their new boat "Kingfisher" for a week in mid-late June, so we`re really looking forward to it.

I knew about Kingfisher back in late October, but i was sworn to secrecy untill everything was settled. She`s a bit different from the old Kingfisher though, but she does have a lot more space.

Regards to all .............. S3

• 3 weeks later...