Hello from a New Forum Sponsor, CT Electricians Limited

As a new forum sponsor I thought I would post up to introduce my business “CT Electricians limited” Many of you know me as Col - Happy Jax 3. We offer a friendly, reliable and cost effective service to all of my customers so if I can be of any assistance or have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

We cover all areas of the Norfolk Broads and are currently running a promotion for NBN members to receive 20% discount on all labour charges and as an added bonus we have kept under the VAT threshold saving you an additional 20% against many of our competitors.

We are registered with Elecsa part of the ECA, this means we are able to carry out all electrical work and self certificate and we will also notify your local building control for all reportable part P work at no extra cost.

No Job is too big or too small! From a replacement light fitting to a full or partial rewire we can provide a free no obligation quote. For more information or to see many of the services we can provide please click on our advert at the top of this page or visit:

http://www.ct-electricians.co.uk/nbn

Thank's for the kind comments. It is always a challenge and very daunting building up a new business in a new area, although I have been very lucky so far with most of my work coming from recommendation.

I have always tried to support the forum financially when at all possible and thought this sponsored link would help the forum and provide some extra exposure for my business. Win Win!!

The best thing for me is, I now live and work in the best part of the country, "The Norfolk Broads". :grin:

cheersbar

Hello Colin,

It is good that you suport the forum and your advert may provide you with more work on the Broads, but this may be also a bad thing because you may be torn between working or being on a boat.

These guy's who work on boats within the leisure industry must have the best of all worlds.

Regards

Alan

Hello Colin,

It is good that you suport the forum and your advert may provide you with more work on the Broads, but this may be also a bad thing because you may be torn between working or being on a boat.

These guy's who work on boats within the leisure industry must have the best of all worlds.

Regards

Alan

Totally agree Alan

cheersbar