More great news for Richardsons customers!!

We are celebrating the 5th anniversary of our :love Loyalty scheme :love with an extra bonus for you this year :party2:

http://www.richardsonsboatingholidays.c ... y-card/19/

basically you all know about the 10% over 5 holidays to take off the 6th holiday,

well, for this year we are allowing 20% of holidays taken in 2013 to be added to your total discount. :dance

this counts for holidays already taken so no need to worry about having already booked or been, we will add it to your loyalty card. :wave

It's a fantastic offer Clive. I already have 3 stamps and I have 2 holidays booked for this year. I can honestly say that the loyalty scheme has been an influencing factor in my continuing to book with you. And you're still giving me 20% off the second holiday (that's 20% in real cash folks, in addition to the 20% loyalty stamp I'll get) plus a £50 'twos' discount! Next thing will be you have to pay us to hire your boats for you...

Just handed back Carousel and was nicely surprised to see that we qualified for a 20% loyaly bonus, just cashed it in and recived £790.00 discount off my August booking, Herbert woods give 5%, thanks for the scheme Clive is has alowed us to afford Broadlander at August prices.