Barbeques

I know that this can be a slightly contentious subject, given the damage some barbeques do, however, I want a barbeque for my boat cos I like 'em.

I am looking for one that doesn't cost a fortune, so Cobs etc are out.

It needs to be very compact.

It needs to be easy clean,

It MUST NOT scorch the whatever that it's standing on.

and it needs to be easy enough to assemble that even an imbecile like me can manage it.

Suggestions?

If you have room we,ve had one of these, but dropped it , they give you that true barby taste though and you can dismantle them, cheap as chips

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cast-Iron-Barrel-Charcoal-BBQ-with-Adjustable-Grill-Garden-Camping-Barbeque-/350995150842?pt=UK_Home_Garden_BBQ_s_Accessories_LE&hash=item51b8f0f7fa

We have just ordered one of these off of Ebay £8.99, £3.99 postage. It folds up into a case looking thing and then slips into a cool bag.post-29067-0-87493000-1397417965_thumb.j. The URL is http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281282857627?var=580328698019&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648

We got a bargain today at Millets, two fold up chairs £10 each, deal was buy one get one half price so got £5 off and then they also had 20% off so in the end we got the pair for £12 (£6 each!) result!

post-29067-0-32486000-1397418286.jpg. post-29067-0-01606200-1397418398.jpg

Folds up nice too. The 20% off at Millets, is also available on the web but their web system does not let you get the buy one get one half price and also get the 20% off but the man in the shop did it? Must have liked us lol.

THE MILLETS 20% OFF FINISHES TODAY.

Jan

• 3 weeks later...

We have just ordered one of these off of Ebay £8.99, £3.99 postage. It folds up into a case looking thing and then slips into a cool bag.attachicon.gifimage.jpg. The URL is http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281282857627?var=580328698019&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648

We got a bargain today at Millets, two fold up chairs £10 each, deal was buy one get one half price so got £5 off and then they also had 20% off so in the end we got the pair for £12 (£6 each!) result!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg. attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Folds up nice too. The 20% off at Millets, is also available on the web but their web system does not let you get the buy one get one half price and also get the 20% off but the man in the shop did it? Must have liked us lol.

THE MILLETS 20% OFF FINISHES TODAY.

Jan

The small BBQ we got was SMALL, much too small really. We ended up getting a BBQ from Asda which is called something like the big BBQ, cost £25. It folds up into a case that you can carry around (not whilst on of course lol) and has folding legs. It has a warming rack too. We've not tried it out yet but are sure it's going to be just what we need.

We looked at the Webber equivalent - the Webber one was better quality but it did not have a warming rack, was a third smaller and cost £70 so no contest the Asda BBQ won hands down!

We also got some cherry wood chips, can't wait to try those out.