Hows this for service?!

Happy

I needed to get some info on a product yesterday.  I e mailed Brian Wards with my question.  Within 10 minutes Tanya e mailed back the answer. I telephoned my order through to Tanya, received my Forum discount and paid by debit card.  The item arrived today at 11.15am. I really dont think you can get better service than this!  Thanks.  Regards Alan.  ice slice  :wave

• Like 2

That's how a business should be run.

I know things sometimes go wrong, and if sorted out quickly, then the problem is no longer.

You can tell a good business from a bad one quite easy, from first contact to receiving order, (whether a straight forward transaction with quick delivery or a problematic one that is quickly sorted), that is a good company, that you would use again.

A straight forward order with long delivery or a problematic order that takes forever and a day to resolve, would you use that company again, I think not.

Well done Brian Wards.

I bet they made you HAPPY Alan

:Stinky

We have had an account with Brian Wards since we took over managing our syndicate boat part way through 2011 and I had been going in there for a few years before for the odd part. 

The team at Brian Wards that I come in contact with are Tanya & Nick in sales & Joanne in accounts, they are very patient with all customers and are willing to put themselves out by letting you try out parts for their suitability and can source most items if required.

When we changed to led inserts they were kind enough to let me try different wattages inserts to get the best light coverage on the boat for our requirements.

Grace I totally agree with you there is nothing better than personal recommendations for any company other than customers letting you know that you have helped them. I came into the office this morning to such a message on the answering machine, sort of makes your day.

Regards

Alan

Well done indeed Brian Wards, as one who was self employed for over 30 years, I know all about word of mouth recommendations, or in this case type of forum, passing the correct vibes to all that may require their services. Do I miss the day to day grind of electrical work? You bet I DONT!!!  :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:  Five months into this retirement lark, I can thoroughly recommend it! :party:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Glad to hear you were happy with their service; they have never let me down yet.

A few years back I bought a battery charger from them. It was fine for a while and then died just a week after the warranty ran out. I mentioned it to Tanya, who asked for the unit to be returned. Imagine my surprise when a couple of weeks later she had negotiated with the supplier and got me a 50% refund on the original price, even though it was out of warranty!

• Like 1

I don't normally join in on this sort of thread, because I've had good service from many Broads based boat equipment suppliers, and pushing one could take business from the others.

However, about ten years ago, I had exceptional after sales service from them.

I had a problem with a 110 amp battery leaking acid where there was a tiny hole in the base where the moulding flash had left a pinhole in the casing. It was well within the guarantee period, but when I returned it via Wards the manufacturer refused to replace it, saying I had damaged it, (God knows how).

My blood pressure started to rise, but Tania immediately said they would honour the guarantee themselves, and gave me an immediate  replacement.

I phone in a morning and they deliver out my goods that afternoon, not that this is not unusual for trades and suppliers running a local delivery route but remembering I am a mobile service its never a problem they find me whatever marina, dyke or private residence I am at. Highest if high praise from me.