Feel sorry for the people hiring this week!

ranworthbreeze

We are currently moored at Bramerton Green under the canopy, it is still to hot to be down below. After the storm late last night the weather was good until about 1.00pm, loads of people on the river and it was full of boats on the green other than the spot we managed to get into, we even managed to get lunch before the thunder started and the downpour.

Some two hours on and the storm is going round in a circle. The trip boat out of Thorpe has just gone past with its running lights on making its way back, the trippers did not look that happy on its journey out so I guess they will be fed up by now.

I feel so sorry for the people who picked up their hire craft yesterday afternoon, at least we have had good weather up to now with the rain only being at night.

Regards

Alan 

If it was raining and stormy constantly then we would get a bit fed up but we like a good storm on the broads, we crossed Breydon in a storm once on a Rickos bath tub, I loved it when I eventually came out of the cabin, my boy's asked if they could sit in the front well, you can imagine my answer, they had their life jackets on in the saloon lol

Grace

We were due to cross Breydon on Sunday but decided due to the forecast to wait till Monday ,so we did the vintage car show and Barton House railway ,both excellent and then left early Monday for Loddon .currently moored outside Surlingham Ferry after one of Sonia's lovely meals.Weather been good so far so keeping fingers crossed for rest of week.

• Like 1