Winter in Riyadh

riyadhcrew

Good Morning All,

It appears that winter is finally upon us here in Riyadh. We had plenty of rain over the last week (lots of flooding due to the lack of storm drainage) and last night, I had to change my house a/c from cooling to heating. The temperature outside this morning is a cool 9degC, but it will still get up to around 20-23degC at lunch time. I know it doesn't sound cold to you guys, but it's a big change out here. January sees the coldest temps, which will be around 5degC lower than now, but come March, it all starts to go up again rather quickly.

Where is my wooly hat.  :love  :love

• Like 3

Morning, Eric.

It's a bright sunny morning onboard here in Brundall, temp 8degC and wind a gentle NNE/10kts!  :clap

P.S. We had our second pub Christmas Dinner last night... Monday night at The Ferry House, last night at the Strunpshaw Shoulder of Mutton, with Alan & Tan, and tonight will be the third at The Yare here in Brundall! Life's pretty good!   cheersbar

• Like 2

Guid mornin Eric,

Touch of frost last night here but milder this morning 4c at present and very cloudy. Oh to hop on a plane frae Prestwick and out to Tenerife for winter. sadly flight too long now for me. £20 a pint...nah A bottle of Cardhu and change back, here. :naughty:

cheers Iain.

It's grey, damp and dismal in East Sussex at the moment and bloomin cold, it's all right for some having three Christmas dinners and being afloat. Two of the nicest peeps around are John and Alan but you can so go off people at times Lol Bah Humbug and all that  :naughty: Seriously have a lovely time you guys and keep warm

Grace