Perfect morning!

JennyMorgan

Hardly a breath of wind this morning, not a cloud in sight, doves cooing, my chickens have started laying in earnest after their winter break, the sun is shining, a perfect morning! Unfortunately I have to go to Norwich today otherwise I'd be out on the water. Have we turned the corner, is winter behind us? More like April than February at this moment. Good to be on the Broads!!

• Like 7

Hardly a breath of wind this morning, not a cloud in sight, doves cooing, my chickens have started laying in earnest after their winter break, the sun is shining, a perfect morning! Unfortunately I have to go to Norwich today otherwise I'd be out on the water. Have we turned the corner, is winter behind us? More like April than February at this moment. Good to be on the Broads!!

Just about to load the car up to set off to the boat myself, as i said in another post, may get chance to have a cruise round Oulton Broad and back to Beccles tomorrow.

paulandlorna.  Well, its OK for some!  Have a great time and don't forget the shore power?!  Let me know if My Panache looks OK.  Thanks.  Regards Alan

Hi Alan, My Panache looks ok although a little green in places.

You'll need the Marigolds next time you're here.