Countdown on!

Hi folks

Coming down from Scotland on the 1st July with my wife and two kids. Picking up radiant from HB and hoping to get under bridge, if not will just roll the dice! Can't wait.

I've been a broads addict since I was taken by my grandparents at 4, so over 40 years, though of course not every year.

Let me know if anyone has hired the ex connisusseur before, and give me a wave in July

Tick tock!

• Like 1

Hi Wonderwall & welcome to the forum.

Can't help you on the boat I'm afraid but am sure you will have a great time.

Don't forget to tell us all about it when you get back (as you probably know, we are a nosy lot on here)

Have a great time

• Like 1

Hi Wonderwall, a very warm welcome aboard from me :wave Coming down from Scotland (not another one lol) only kidding, we have a lot of Scots on here and lovely they are too

Also can't help with the Boat I'm afraid...... have a lovely time, I of course am not nosy, it's the others :liar

Grace

• Like 1

Hi folks

Coming down from Scotland on the 1st July with my wife and two kids. Picking up radiant from HB and hoping to get under bridge, if not will just roll the dice! Can't wait.

I've been a broads addict since I was taken by my grandparents at 4, so over 40 years, though of course not every year.

Let me know if anyone has hired the ex connisusseur before, and give me a wave in July

Tick tock!

Hi Wonderwall,

Welcome aboard the NBN friendly Forum :wave

I am one of the Scots, Gracie mentioned. Which part are you from? The ex Porter n Hayletts Connos have more chance than most getting through that hole, so an Expliot has said many times on Forums.

We expect...nay demand a Holiday Tale and photies too! :dance

Have a great holiday. A wee tip, phone the PH Pilots Office a few days before you wish to attempt passage through the Bridge to see if its a goer or not.

cheers Iain.

cheers for the welcome folks.

I'm originally an edinburgh ( mon the Hibees!) lad, but now live in sunny ? Kinross.

I meant Herbert Woods, don't know why I put HB, must be the excitement of my fix getting closer. I'm sure you all worked that out!

Just watching andy Murray , and thinking when he won Wimbledon we were moored at Womack and my lad done a wee jig on the boat with the St. Andrew's Cross when he clinched it. Happy days indeed!

• Like 4

Aye indeed. SWMBO and her sister are off to Wimbers for day one. They got tickets for Court 1 through the ballot. I hope he wins today, but the man he's playing is just so good just now! Two sets all as I type!

cheers Iain

p.s. Have swallied in the Hibees Supporters Club that had nae windaes in it! am an Honest Man Supporter for my sins.

A warm "Welcome Aboard" from us, Wonderwall.   :wave

(Didn't the "Kipper Fleet" used to fly out of Kinross?)

Hi John,

I thought they (Kipper Fleet) were stationed at Loch Ryan (Stranraer) Short Sunderlands WW2

cheers Iain