Mothers Day

Gracie

Well, I'm not one to brag, but I'm going to lol.......I got two of the cutest home made cards, one of those big boxes of Milk Tray, flowers and a bottle of wine, I expect you can guess what I'll be doing later cheers A Mum bracelet that reduced me to tears (nothing new there). I know it's not about what you get or anything, a kiss and a cuddle mean more to me than all the tea in China but how lovely to know we are appreciated, have a lovely day yummy Mummies

Grace

p.s Sorry JA, I would give you the coat off my back if you were cold but I will NOT be sharing my chocolates :norty:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hockham Admiral said:

I brought Mary-Jane to Wells, here in Somerset, yesterday for her birthday and today for Mother's Day.     ice slice

We came down to Caln on Friday and are hopping over to Glastonbury for a couple of days tomorrow.     :wave

Wells is a lovely place, John. Should imagine Cheddar Gorge would be a bit on the chilly side just now!

cheersIain