Hi All From Boatyman

Hi everyone.  I am new to this site and thank you to all who have welcomed me.

However I am not new to the Broads. I have been coming to the Broads for some years now starting when invasion a kid when my parents took me on holiday a few times and I fell in love at a very early age. I now love the Broads so much, I just wish I could get on the water more often.

I live in Hertfordshire  it's about a 2 hour drive to Wroxham, but I really don't care, the thought of getting in the water just thrills me.

I am booked for a week August 1st on Ivory Emblem.

Would love to meet up in July but the cost just for 2 days is a lot to hire so not sure what I shall do.

I am a huge fan of Robin AKA THE London Rascal and watch every blog he does, and would be great to meet him some time on the water.

Well that's a small bit about me, please message me with any questions 

Enjoy the waterways.

Mr Boatyman (Andy)

• Like 2

Thanks for that, Andy.

" Would love to meet up in July but the cost just for 2 days is a lot to hire so not sure what I shall do"

You might like to check with Andy Banner at Freedom Boating Holidays. He's just down the river from The Ferry House at Surlingham where we're having our Autumn Meet in September. Let him know that your an NBN Member or PM him directly

http://thenorfolkbroads.net/forum/profile/141-freedomboatinghols/

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BroadScot said:

eight hour one please! :naughty:

cheersIain

Drive faster chap. We will distract Mr Wildfuzz with pictures of wood turnings for you!

And welcome Mr Boatyman sir from me too. There are lots of us here in Herts (Buntingford for me), that's why they had to sort that old A11 out, it was starting to show a groove!

3 minutes ago, JanetAnne said:

Drive faster chap. We will distract Mr Wildfuzz with pictures of wood turnings for you!

And welcome Mr Boatyman sir from me too. There are lots of us here in Herts (Buntingford for me), that's why they had to sort that old A11 out, it was starting to show a groove!

JA it was WELL UNDER  eight hours till all those speed cameras on the A17 were installed. I blame that wood turning polis man ! Throw some sawdust in his eyeline hmmmm..... you are giving me norty ideas JA:norty:

cheersIain

p.s. Only kidding Stuart :angel: