A Broads Guy Goes All Thames

I'm hiring on the Thames for a week from tomorrow. Would anyone object if I wrote up the trip on here? I hope it'll be of interest to some of you because I know there are Thames fans out there and if you're not maybe you could be one day.

I'm hiring Capri from Le Boat at Benson, my wife and I aboard. It's a Broom 29 as per Siesta/Mystic Horizon/Brinks Duet. I've been on the Thames a few times over the years but much less so than the Broads, mainly due to boat prices and lack of availability. This'll be my first Thames trip for 5 years and my wife's first ever. Can't wait!

• Like 8

Definitely post away from me! I'm hoping to get up the Thames some point. Pictures, Videos etc would be icing on the cake ;)  (I believe we have a other waterways you want to put into there (http://thenorfolkbroads.net/forum/forum/56-tales-from-other-waterways/

Have fun.. Just watch out for all those bloody londoners cheers 

18 minutes ago, Broads01 said:

I'm hiring on the Thames for a week from tomorrow. Would anyone object if I wrote up the trip on here? I hope it'll be of interest to some of you because I know there are Thames fans out there and if you're not maybe you could be one day.

I'm hiring Capri from Le Boat at Benson, my wife and I aboard. It's a Broom 29 as per Siesta/Mystic Horizon/Brinks Duet. I've been on the Thames a few times over the years but much less so than the Broads, mainly due to boat prices and lack of availability. This'll be my first Thames trip for 5 years and my wife's first ever. Can't wait!

Hello Simon,

Post away, if you look under the members section there is an area for "Tales from other waterways".

Regards

Alan

"Just watch out for all those bloody londoners cheers "

Alan - It's OK most of them are in Norfolk - London is full of people from all over the place (and before I get told off - other parts of Britain as well as foreigners - in fact a few Sweaty Socks I know of!!) cause the Londoners cant afford to live there:dance

ps. I'm not a Londoner, but I did drag the wife out of the gutter there:bow:bow:facepalm:

• Like 1