Jo Cox Mp

The same thoughts from me also a sad loss to our family and friends  who it seems was well liked by the people she represented.A bad week where a man man walked into a club in America  killing and harming many.Then in France  another  mad man stabs and kills a police man and his wife.No words to describe  such hate

• Like 2

This shocking event and the Orlando shooting demonstrate the devastating result of allowing hatred to take over your life.

My sympathy goes out to all her friends & family and especially to her two beautiful children.

And a plea that I suspect might fall on stoney ground ..... Please accept that others might hold differing views to you but they have a right to hold those views without persecution.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, smellyloo said:

And a plea that I suspect might fall on stoney ground ..... Please accept that others might hold differing views to you but they have a right to hold those views without persecution.

I agree totally but add no mater what race or gender......................

• Like 3

The assassination of a political figure (and that's what this looks like shaping up to be) must never be allowed to succeed in it's aims. There will now be over 600 poeople who have been elected to the House of Commons who will for the first time now be frightened for their lives.

Spare a moment or two to think of them. Left or right, remain or out, these people are serving their country in the way they believe is best for it. Now more than ever they deserve our respect and our gratitude which ever side of the political fence they sit.

• Like 9

On 16 June 2016 at 11:08 PM, BroadScot said:

Hi All,

I know we don't do polotics on the Forum, but feel I must pass comment on the dreadful killing of Jo Cox MP today. My thoughts and prayers go out to her husband and family.  RIP.

Iain

Ditto

• Like 1