Of All The Places To Ding Your Car....

Baitrunner

This is probably not the best place unless you want an audience.

A stones throw down the road from Piccadilly Circus this unfortunate driver managed to wedge there car into one of the entrances to Tesco!! I know the junction well and I cannot think how they managed to get the car wedged in this direction without (it seems) actually hitting the wall. Front is well bashed in and nearside wheel almost fallen off. I do hope no one was hurt though.

I do wonder if they had been listening to Radio 1 and thought if that Grimshaw bloke can do this.........

The bald tyre on the front might take some explaining.:facepalm:

IMG_0009.JPGIMG_0008.JPG

• Like 2

He may have been avoiding something. On the way home yesterday a mobility scooter lauched itself with owner off of the pavement (Choosing to cross), straight in front of me in Hoveton (Coltishall road), no warning whatsoever. Had there been traffic coming the other way there would have been an accident, I would have had to choose the mobility scooter or the traffic to hit.

The mobilty scooter owner drove off, after I had passed, with no concern in the world, even though I cleared the front of her by inches..

3 minutes ago, Baitrunner said:

And what makes you think our Pesky Mod isn't partial to wearing the odd skirt? We don't want to start being discriminatory against dressing as you fancy? In fact I am thinking a skirt might not be a bad option for when I have to go out in the heat!!:bow

Oye you Mr:naughty: (note full title !) The KILT is worn by the Royal family throughout their holiday at Balmoral, so there :taunt:

I personally due to circumstances, have not been able to wear a kilt, for many decades. Wish I could, however I do own a very expensive pair of Tartan trousers £250 in 2002.

The kilt in full regalia knocks the spots off any morning suit IMHO.

What was the question again? Ah yes I am sure you would look lovely in a nice pinafore dress tonight on your way home, Mark ! :naughty: The kilt would be too warm matey ! Honestly :angel:

cheersIain

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BroadScot said:

Oye you Mr:naughty: (note full title !) The KILT is worn by the Royal family throughout their holiday at Balmoral, so there :taunt:

I personally due to circumstances, have not been able to wear a kilt, for many decades. Wish I could, however I do own a very expensive pair of Tartan trousers £250 in 2002.

The kilt in full regalia knocks the spots off any morning suit IMHO.

What was the question again? Ah yes I am sure you would look lovely in a nice pinafore dress tonight on your way home, Mark ! :naughty: The kilt would be too warm matey ! Honestly :angel:

cheersIain

It is appropriate that you wear the Trousers, as of course the Kilt was not worn by the lowlanders. it is only in the last hundred years or so that Lowlanders have started to wear the kilt.

Of course the Royals as well as wearing many other Tartans to do with their titles and decendency, they also wear the Balmoral Tartan and no one will sell you Balmoral Tartan cloth or kilt with out permission of the Queen. I actually wouldn't want to it's not the most beautiful tartan around

Image result for balmoraltartan

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheQ said:

It is appropriate that you wear the Trousers, as of course the Kilt was not worn by the lowlanders. it is only in the last hundred years or so that Lowlanders have started to wear the kilt.

Of course the Royals as well as wearing many other Tartans to do with their titles and decendency, they also wear the Balmoral Tartan and no one will sell you Balmoral Tartan cloth or kilt with out permission of the Queen. I actually wouldn't want to it's not the most beautiful tartan around

Image result for balmoraltartan

It might not be 'beautiful' but I think there is something rather stylish about it. :coat:

33 minutes ago, TheQ said:

I have at the last count I have 32 Family tartans to choose from as well as some district tartans that would be relevant.

I do have more than two to choose from, also. However I had the fright of my life at Brodick Castle, one of fhe pictures of the Duke looked like me !:naughty:  

cheersIain

Well if it was the previous Duke of Montrose, (the7th,) (the last family to own Brodick Castle, it's now National Trust) We now know what you look like,

(the one on the right, I mean as you look at it.)

Image result for lord graham 7th duke of montrose

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheQ said:

Well if it was the previous Duke of Montrose, (the7th,) (the last family to own Brodick Castle, it's now National Trust) We now know what you look like,

(the one on the right, I mean as you look at it.)

Image result for lord graham 7th duke of montrose

Wrong Duke TheQ..... this one !  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brodick_Castle

25 minutes ago, BroadScot said:

Wrong Duke TheQ..... this one !  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brodick_Castle

Which One? I see no Duke ,!!!!

The 7th Duke of Montrose, I posted was the son of the 6th Duke who married into The Hamilton Family When the Male line  of Hamiltons died out. Now where Can I find pictures of either Montrose ancesters or the 13 Dukes of Hamilton ( Who incidentally owned Kinneil House in Bo'ness where many of my family live (Bo'ness that is not Kinneil House)