10000and Counting!

BroadScot

Morning all,

Well if the counter is correct, this is my 10,000 post! I really must get out more.:dance Sadly just now its stay indoors for now, and keeping up with all the threads on the Forum.

It appears Mark (Baitrunner) has bumped his head on his boat, as he is kissing anything and everything that is within reach! There is treatment for that ailment, stand in the kitchen helping his dear wife with all the chores.

Grendel is slowly progressing with the build in minature of Broad Ambition, can't wait to see the finnished model.

Stuart (Wildfuzz) has been off on holiday, again, I thought the River Polis was a permenant holiday ! :naughty: Anyway, rumour has it he has just about drank Malta,dry !cheersbar

Our blonde bombeshell the bain of all us Mods that's Gracie to new members, has had to return to hospital, hopefully just a fleeting visit, and shall be back to full health soon:kiss

If you like dodgems then may I recommend a spot somewhere near How Hill or Ludham Bridge this weekend, the flappy things are heading for Barton Broad. I wonder if SOB will be on stand by there? Hmm maybe not.

Hopefully Timbo will be progressing with his restoration of Royal Tudor, really looking forward to seeing his handy work on here when completed this century?

For all things you miss on here, you can keep up on the NBN Facebook site. Lots of pics and anicdotes. Enjoy !

Right, time for a coffee, take care all on the roads this Bank Holiday, if on the Broads, have fun, and keep safe too. :wave

cheersIain

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Hockham Admiral said:

I only just passed 7000 later last year, when I was then ahead of Iain............ perhaps I'd better spend less time playing with Friday Girl?   :blush:

Hi John,

No way:norty: please spend as much time as you can, when you can on Friday Girl. I would, if I owned a boat !

cheersIain

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, BroadScot said:

Morning all,

Well if the counter is correct, this is my 10,000 post! I really must get out more.:dance Sadly just now its stay indoors for now, and keeping up with all the threads on the Forum.

cheersIain

Indoors is good, that way we can keep an eye on you! And congrats on your post count. I guess the powers that be are currently en route with your long service medal, a cake and, obviously, a plaster for your typing finger!

:kiss

• Like 1

"Our blonde bombshell (hardly) the bain of all us mods"..............the bain of all us mods indeed, mission accomplished then, note to self, will try much harder :naughty:

Seriously, well done Iain, Neil summed it up for me "One of life's good guys" not a truer word said, you're a star, even for a pesky mod :naughty:

Grace :kiss

• Like 3