Monday Night Quiz

unclemike

2 hours ago, Gracie said:

Seriously, keep up the good work guys, there's a lot more people on here that appreciate your efforts than one's that don't

And that says it all. Most of the whinging was about life the universe and everything... but not against you. The 'calendar' whining's were out of character for this forum, and those complaining I believe did so without thinking things through.

The 'Team' here are well thought of, irrespective of odd comments, which is why this forum does so well. Keep it up and change nothing.

• Like 10

• 1 month later...

I still don't think the Chatroom is back to 100%, but it either seems to be better than it was or people have learned to cope with it, so we are going to try again on Monday 2nd January, kicking off at around 8.30pm.

Topics are:

Happy New Year

River Deep

Mountain High

Half-time break for libations etc.

Happy Hour

Kings and Queens

2016 and all that

Hope to see some of you there.

cheers

Steve

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MrBlueSky said:

Its good news  that the Quiz will be restarting on Mondays but i fail to see the link between the topic of this thread and the fact that a number of people were not that impressed with the calendar.

That complaining was back in November, before any of us saw the finished article. Mine is already up on the wall, in a place of honour, ready for New Years Day! It arrived in time for Christmas. The reproduction quality and production is superb. Personally I have nothing but high praise for the team, and not just over the calendar.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

That complaining was back in November, before any of us saw the finished article. Mine is already up on the wall, in a place of honour, ready for New Years Day! It arrived in time for Christmas. The reproduction quality and production is superb. Personally I have nothing but high praise for the team, and not just over the calendar.

Here here Peter

Charlie

• Like 3

Well well I turned up last Monday with my quiz and, with an audience of only 4 quizzers, we decided not to go ahead. I won't be around next  Monday (9th Jan), so if anyone fancies a go at being QM, please feel free.

cheers

Steve