A Relaxing Week And Meeting New And Old Friends

Kate and I have just returned from a most relaxing week on Cerise Lady , where we travelled south to attend the (un)official gathering at Beccles , met a few fellow forumites (as in the Admirals blog of the event so no need to repeat), we had never visited Beccles , nor The Locks Inn at Geldston or indeed Oulton Broad and found them all to be beautiful, special mention must go to the staff at OBYS who were fantastic as was the meal in The Commodore.

not going to write a long blog but have attached a few pics of our week 

IMG_4108.JPG

• Like 2

Lovely pics CC and glad you had a lovely relaxing time.

23 days to go for me, not that I'm counting...

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Tuesday a visit to Ranworth then the evening outside the Swan Horning , £10 to moor but redeemable against food which they were fully booked for , but hey ho like the mooring and we had an excellent meal in the New Inn

and yes that's me on the top of the tower and Kate outside the tearoom 

IMG_4136.JPG

IMG_4138.JPG

IMG_4141.JPG

IMG_4142.JPG

IMG_4144.JPG

IMG_4146.JPG

IMG_4147.JPG

IMG_4165.JPG

IMG_4167.JPG

• Like 3

When are you on the water in August? We are hiring a boat from the 12th August for a week and will be flying our NBN flag

Just now, Jayfire said:

When are you on the water in August? We are hiring a boat from the 12th August for a week and will be flying our NBN flag emoji5.png

We're afloat for the forum birthday bash over the bank holiday 26th , hope to be out before but will have to do some work I guess so may not be able to 

• Like 2

That's a shame, unfortunately work seems to keep us away from all the forum meets and we have still yet to meet anyone in person.

2 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Kate and I have just returned from a most relaxing week on Cerise Lady , where we travelled south to attend the (un)official gathering at Beccles , met a few fellow forumites (as in the Admirals blog of the event so no need to repeat), we had never visited Beccles , nor The Locks Inn at Geldston or indeed Oulton Broad and found them all to be beautiful, special mention must go to the staff at OBYS who were fantastic as was the meal in The Commodore.

not going to write a long blog but have attached a few pics of our week 

I don't now you, but I read what you write and see I see your pictures, I feel your pleasure.

Lovely photos.

We've never been to Beccles or Geldeston.......soon, fingers crossed.

• Like 5