Door Matt?

karrass1

Hi all!!! I read somewhere that it would be good to get a couple of doors matts to be right on and off the boat to make it easier, especially for the dog. We are on Brinks Lullaby 3 next week and hoped you would give me your thoughts. The bottom of the door matt is pvc I believe. They are fairly inexpensive. I assume I would get an outdoor one but I just wanted to make sure we were not gonna slip around more than we need to. Thoughts??? And Thanks!!!

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Anything that will reduce the possibility of loss of grip is good on a boat.

Please do not take this folks the wrong way! But I have seen some of the summer footwear in Tesco, Stalham, by crews heading towards a large large hire yard that are only fit for the bin, cheap hard sole trainer type. If you enjoy the Broads, if you enjoy hiring a boat anywhere, invest in a proper pair of razor cut sole, deck shoes. It could just save you the terrible events that occured at Acle within the last week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Matt's = Carpets... why have cheap matts when you can have the best?

Teak Carpet of course!

Visit www.teak-carpet.co.uk for full details!

Don't forget to mention NBN for a special discount..

P.s... Lidl do cheap door matts for 49p and they do meat balls too..we should do meat balls..

• Like 3