Job Opportunity

Snowy

Are they really in the real world? I wonder on the future of this once gem, of a Broads yard. Not that it will fail in any way, No Chance of that, but I think boating may not be forefront in the owners plans.

14 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

Do Brooms pay as well as they charge?

From previous experience on the boat building side I would say the answer is a big no .

The wife and I commented at the weekend that they have virtually no boats for sale. 

Now it could be one of 5 reasons

no one is selling

thet are crap at selling

no one buys from them

they are running it down 

or my favourite they will turn the berths into regular moorings. Regular income, less effort  

as for who will do the work, I suspect a translator would help!!

• Like 2

Every time I have been passing the Yare there has always been a long line of boats for sale, in the past we have even had a wander around a few, likewise around the NYA  boats for sale.

Tan and I love to look around boats to see what available and to get ideas for our syndicate boat, sadly we have yet to find a boat that ticks all the boxes with regards with an upgrade, maybe we have been spoilt:default_biggrin:

Regards

Alan

Waterside Marine at Potter only seem to have about 20 on their books. Ranging from a 31ft sedan @£80K (might be a Haines) to a Kayak @£250.00. Furthermore of that 20 or so craft 6 appear to me as though they are Herbert Woods "Outers".