Aldi Bargains

2 hours ago, Wyndham said:

Good luck with the TV, a few weeks back they had 24" ones on offer, I got to the store 10mins after opening and they were sold out:default_blink:

Streetwise portable washing machine, £69.99---- what's not to like? :default_icon_e_biggrin: I'll take one

You don't need to be there 10 minutes after they open, you need to be there an hour before.

4 hours ago, Wyndham said:

Good luck with the TV, a few weeks back they had 24" ones on offer, I got to the store 10mins after opening and they were sold out:default_blink:

Streetwise portable washing machine, £69.99---- what's not to like? :default_icon_e_biggrin: I'll take one

The washing machines work pretty well really iv had 2 of them now .

Yes, I suspect Aldi picked up on the having to queue for stuff and now offer most items for pre order online for free delivery. Works for me! Ordered the water roller and steps! Had other items this way and they seem to have an efficient and reliable delivery service.

The 21" tv / DVDs combo has arrived, the casing feels a bit plastic and weighs next to nothing, but should be ideal for wall mounting, only tried it with a Dvd for now but the picture quality is very good, sound as suspected is a little quiet but should be fine in a small cabin.

good value for money and i would recommend it.

• Thanks 1