Need A Bit Of A Favour

MauriceMynah

Hi all,

Does anyone live in the Southend-on-sea area?

I'm trying to trace a friend I had when I was in Junior school (in Leigh-on-sea)

If there is still such a thing as a telephone directory, and someone here has one that covers the Southend area, could you PM me for the name of the person I'm trying to trace. His name is all I know that I could give out.

Google his name followed by electroal roll. You should then get 192.com saying how many they have. If you then look on their list it will give you their age and years on roll and the area. It helps if his name is not John Smith. But the age helps narrow the field.

1 hour ago, NorfolkNog said:

Hate to say it but try Facebook? Won't find me but quite a few folk are. Was an old website called friends United or something similar? Or a professional networking site called LinkedIn. Good luck! 

Doesn't Charlie live in Sarf End? 

Good idea on Facebook - Felixstowe has a shedload of 'local' pages, one of which is a find old schoolfriends one. I'm sure Southend has something similar. The school itself may even have one -mine does.

• Thanks 1