Father's Day

Gracie

A very Happy Father's Day to all you Dads on here. To my Jay especially, he's a fantastic Dad  :default_icon_kiss:

Not wanting to embarrass him or anything :default_norty:  he will be lounging around today in his cookie monster Pjs and the Simpsons socks the kids got him :default_biggrin: 

Have a good one guys

Grace

• Haha 5

Bah Humbug - Not for me sadly, although I am of course a Dad and Grandad.

I'm having to work the whole day - Not happy, this due to a mate of mine is currently in a Paris Hospital and one day this coming week needs collecting from wherever he lands on English soil.  So I need a spare day available to collect him.

Sigh, He would do the same for me of course

Griff

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

Bah Humbug - Not for me sadly, although I am of course a Dad and Grandad.

I'm having to work the whole day

Sorry about that Griff, just come off nights myself but enjoying the morning with my little ones regardless.

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

A very Happy Father's Day to all you Dads on here. To my Jay especially, he's a fantastic Dad  :default_icon_kiss:

Thank you gorgeous :default_icon_kiss:

Not wanting to embarrass him or anything :default_norty: 

Whilst impossible to embarrass me you keep trying darling, just know that I will get my revenge, and I wont have to make up stories about cookie monster PJ's or Simpsons socks and you know I'll do it :default_norty:

Happy Father's Day everyone, now wheres that rum :default_winko:

Father's day...well, the 'kids' outdid themselves this year! First they organised a Clarins hand and arm massage and pamper session for me yesterday. Today they have given me a gift of all of the Clarins oils, potions and hand creams used the day before along with Clarins shower foams, 5ml samples of all the latest fragrance releases and a 100 ml bottle of Montblanc Legend that I was missing from my collection. With promises of more gifts to come this afternoon I'm amazed they managed to organise and pay for all of this when they've been having a hard time getting their beagly heads around 'there's a kid stuck in the well' and paying for their own dog biscuits. It's no wonder they are tired and worn out! Thanks 'boys'!mms_20170106_215555.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Looking like a wonderful day too , bliss

A700A78E-6E70-4974-8752-340BDF45F6A8.jpeg

Looking at pics like yours, you CAN go off people you know? :default_laugh:.

Karen and i wish all the fathers on here a very happy Fathers day. 

Karen and i got together relatively late in life, neither of us have been married or attached before, so no children, so there are two days every year we never get to celebrate, Mothers day and Fathers day. However, that means we`re never putting our hands in our pockets to finance a childs lifestyle, and can enjoy a few luxuries in life.

Anyway, to all the Fathers on here, have a great day, and i hope your children treat you as you deserve.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2