Cctv Has Been Installed.

Wussername

15 hours ago, Jayfire said:

Welcome Tom :default_smile:

Am I the only one who doesn't want camera's up all over the broads for public broadcast?

I mean don't get me wrong I enjoy the ones which we have and have a nosey from time to time, but when I'm on the rivers I like to get away from the norm of being on display to everyone everywhere I go, the solitude and isolation of the broads is what I enjoy.

Maybe it's just me

No it's not just you @Jayfire CCTV is becoming the bane of our lives. It seems that every time I have need of it their is always an excuse why it doesn't work. Funny that, it always seems to work when it's to my detriment in car parks and the like.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SwanR said:

I am always careful when putting my little videos together to try to avoid being intrusive in any way. 

I’m just waiting to see @Jayfire and @Gracie kayaking under Wroxham or Potter Heigham bridges! Do remember to wave! :default_icon_wave: 

We sure will Jean, although I think I may have to keep my Jay undercover because contrary to popular belief he is hot and I don't want all you girls getting into a fluster thank you very much  :default_biggrin:  

He's going to kill me for that :facepalm:

Grace

• Haha 1

I shall join the bandwagon of disapprover of too many webcams, however, in places of interest I think them fair game. Barnes at Wroxham bridge for example, a great facility and if anyone can ever talk them into reinstating the long shot to the bridge I would be delighted. That was always the best view for a broads fix.

It would be great to have more views of the bridge at Potter. One showing the bridge clearance gauge would be handy too. (Preferably the one in the pilots office if that were possible.)

29 minutes ago, SwanR said:

I’m just waiting to see @Jayfire and @Gracie kayaking under Wroxham or Potter Heigham bridges! Do remember to wave! :default_icon_wave: 

I'll try and remind Grace to wave at you Jean as she sits back looking gorgeous whilst catching the sun and gulping down wine. Unfortunately I'm afraid I'll be a bit busy, well somebody is going to have to do the rowing, and I know who that somebody shall be :default_biggrin:

3 minutes ago, grendel said:

a bag over his head should do the trick :default_biggrin:

Best make it a full length hessian sack, just to be sure it doesn't blow off :default_biggrin: