Video Of Lowestoft And Oulton Broad

SwanR

Morning All,

Not putting this into the holiday tales section as ... well it wasn't a holiday!! Had a weekend in Lowestoft and briefly visited Oulton Broad. There hasn't been much chance to get out and about and get any new content this year. But in those few sunny moments I grabbed my phone and took a few snaps and clips.

Saw Moonlight Shadow coming into moor at OB so there's a couple of pics of her for anyone interested.

Here you go ...

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Morning All,

Not putting this into the holiday tales section as ... well it wasn't a holiday!! Had a weekend in Lowestoft and briefly visited Oulton Broad. There hasn't been much chance to get out and about and get any new content this year. But in those few sunny moments I grabbed my phone and took a few snaps and clips.

Saw Moonlight Shadow coming into moor at OB so there's a couple of pics of her for anyone interested.

Here you go ...

Thank you for the video & shots I see that Ranworth Breeze was also at Oulton Broad at the time of the video.

Regards

Alan

7 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Thank you for the video & shots I see that Ranworth Breeze was also at Oulton Broad at the time of the video.

Regards

Alan

Was it? Ooops ... will have to take a closer look myself! :default_rofl:

We weren't there very long as the rain soon came down. But it was nice to get out for a walk. 

Incidentally if anyone is in Lowestoft I highly recommend Flying Fifteens. It's a lovely little tea room on the seafront. And Giardino's Italian restaurant slightly further out at North Denes is always good food, good service and great value for money. We do like to try to support local businesses wherever we are.

• Like 1