New Builds

Guest Jonny

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Now that i DO like :love . It`s great to see that somebody else apart from Richardsons recognise there`s a need for a new 35(ish)ft centre cockpit design, and indeed OTHER low level designs (single floor RC45?). Up until last year, it looked like all new Broads designs were high top dual steer types :roll::roll: . It looks like you`ve got some competition Clive :naughty::naughty: . Regards to all ................ Neil.

Is it the first & second... as saw this at Ferry last week?!

The blue colours look to match that of Barnes Brinkcraft cheersbar

All the best

Dan

I stand corrected!

Ok oh font of hire boat knowledge, where did the superstructure plug come from?

The design does look good though, doesn't it!

....Ok oh font of hire boat knowledge, where did the superstructure plug come from?

The design does look good though, doesn't it!

From Alpha Craft! :lol:

I did quite like it, nice to see new boats 4 and 4/6 berth boats that aren't quite so near the full length category cheers

Dan

Yep - No 1 has gone to Ferry although I dont think completion will necessarily be this season - they have almost finished the 36 which looks great. Very pleased to see they have at last moved away from the black window surrounds to the anodised ones and that that looks so much better. She almost looks too good for the fleet.

Its just great to see the continued commitment by a few to putting new boats into the hire fleets - just a pity that most yards cannot just find the cash and possibly the labour to fit out these shells with only the bigger yards generally able to fund them.

• 3 weeks later...

the second mould is sitting outside barnes workshops or it was on sunday morning waiting for them to start work on her. brinks quartet i think they said shes going to be called. i saw the new alpha build at ferrys yard sunday morning aswell and marshman is spot on she is fitted to a very high standard, the guy said they hope to have her in the water in the next week or so. anyone who is looking for a large family boat could do no worse then pay royalls a visit as royall continental is up for grabs at the end of this season no idea if their planning to replace her or they are scaling down their fleet.

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

I don`t think they`ll be scaling down their fleet, due to the upturn in popularity of Broads boating holidays?. I would imagine they will be replacing her with a new build, or could even be one of Richardsons first customers for an RC45 in Royalls livery :naughty::naughty: ? Of course, i could be wrong ;);) .

. I would imagine they will be replacing her with a new build, or could even be one of Richardsons first customers for an RC45 in Royalls livery :naughty::naughty: ? Of course, i could be wrong ;);) .

You would be wrong :)

Hi Andy,

the next few will be fairly well speced but next years sedans and flybridges will not need cameras and probably wont have the X-boxes the single level boats probably will but will be free sat probably wont be on any more boats as the digital boost should mean that the boats will all pick up freeview chanels.

The things like solar panels water systems and electric toilets will be decided as we go forward.

As for price, it is fairly good value at the moment but as things go on we should be able to bring prices down. We are consious that as we sell off the cheaper boats it will be difficult to let loads of newer ones but as the numbers grow we see no reason not to be able to reduce the prices further.

does that make sense? :?

• 1 month later...