Just what the Nation has been looking forward to!!

w44nty

Yes,tune in this Saturday for 16 weeks of the X Factor,fantastic entertainment on these dark winter nights,I am sure this thread will spark of a lively debate.

Just look at the stars which it has generated

Leona Lewis

JLS

Olly Murs

Joe McEldrey

Leon

Matt Cardle

and not forgeting the dazzling duo Jedward

And finally Cher currently No1 in the charts with Swagger Jaggger

I cannot wait for it to start

Sorry I nearly forgot,and Andy the singing dustman,and also A Burke (Alexandra Burke)

Yes,tune in this Saturday for 16 weeks of the X Factor,fantastic entertainment on these dark winter nights,I am sure this thread will spark of a lively debate.

Oh dear God 16 weeks hiding from the most banal, boring, talent lacking programme in history. That is if you discount I'm Celeb/corrie/emerdale/eastwotsit's/and anything with michael barrymore/Jordan/Pete Andre/Kerry Katona etc in.

You will be telling me next that OK magazine is a quality publication.

:lol::lol::lol: Smellyloo must be eating dinner, he hasn't replied yet. ;)

At the risk of being accused of misinterpreting a post I would like to say .......

I think Elvis is luverly. cheers

Just look at the stars which it has generated

Leona Lewis

JLS

Olly Murs

Joe McEldrey

Leon

Matt Cardle

and not forgeting the dazzling duo Jedward

Steve.......... WHO??? :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Honest, I've not heard of any of them... but then we're out on the boat until November/early December...

I must admit that I watch the audition stages......

I think that some of them are hilarious...whoever told them that they could sing/dance/entertain etc. wether it be freinds or family, must be having a real laugh at their expence......

And Mulhern on ITV2 the EXTRA FACTOR ...... well, how he gets away with taking the p so much makes me belly laugh.

:party2::party2::party2:

Steve.......... WHO??? :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Honest, I've not heard of any of them... but then we're out on the boat until November/early December...

:wave you seem to be spending a hell of lot of time on the broads lately, are you having a last year fling ? i hope you're not thinking of giving up yet lol . :?