New Tv

jackson

I won’t spend a fortune on a top quality tv for our boat.  We have a 22” Bush Smart tv with Freeview that works very well that we got from Argos for about £130.  It’s mains voltage and runs off the inverter.

A similar question was asked a few weeks ago and Cello tv’s seem to be very popular.

22 minutes ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Did you want 12v or 240v ?

if 12v then Cello have a vast range available and as on a similar thread are good value but lack in sound quality , 240v then we have a Panasonic and it’s very good 

The previous thread suggested using a sound bar to get round the poor quality sound.

This also has the advantage that you can use it for music if you plug / Bluetooth your phone or MP3 player to it  

I have a 24" sharp smart telly (aquos or something) that comes with mains brick and 12v cigar lighter adaptor, we just use it on 12v, it gets taken home and used as the bedroom telly too with a quick retune (a few minutes).

I put a SSD on the back with a sata/usb lead so it can record stuff at home and give me a bunch of films to watch if crap signal somewhere or sod all's on, also lots of music gigs downloaded from youtube (via 4k video downloader) to the SSD.

It's a bit slow to start up but all in all I'm well pleased with it.

• Like 1