Our Broads Adventures!

MY littleboat

2 hours ago, addicted said:

If your boat is the same one that used to be moored at Ely Marina on the river Gt. Ouse during the noughties we knew both it and the owner very well, Beautiful boat.

Carole

It may have been - it has been on the Broads for over 10 years and I know both former Broads owners well, previously it was sold by Essex Boatyards

On 25/01/2022 at 22:37, Lulu said:

Will you be doing anymore Broads videos? Ive just subscribed. Really enjoying the other videos :)

Hi Lulu

Yes absolutely, I am relearning an old skill - I will try and dig up some links to the old NBN videos as well. They do take quite alot of work and time, which for me, is quite precious but having made them, they are memories that we have. 

I'm working on a couple of new ones at present, one is a highlight film from the perspective of the mad westie and another is canoeing on the broads - however, not where you would normally see!

In the meantime, this has been my favourite episode from last year and shows a challenging harbour entrance at Southwold as well as us locking back through Mutford

Thank you for your very kind comments - as I have mentioned elsewhere, we do not monetise, it is for fun -  just try to create and share interesting content with great music!

• Like 4

Thank you for your great professional videos, a real tonic at this time of year when we are looking forward to being back onboard. We now have a broads cruiser, but your cruise to Southwold reminded us also of our years cruising the east coast on our yacht and with our late Westie that we miss so much, who looked so much like your 'Ship's Dog'

Keep them coming please!

• Like 1

On 28/01/2022 at 13:45, PaulN said:

Thank you for your great professional videos, a real tonic at this time of year when we are looking forward to being back onboard. We now have a broads cruiser, but your cruise to Southwold reminded us also of our years cruising the east coast on our yacht and with our late Westie that we miss so much, who looked so much like your 'Ship's Dog'

Keep them coming please!

Thank you for your very kind comments and, knowing how our westie is very much part of the family, how it could pull on the heart strings a little. I look forward to hearing about your Broads trips!