Jonny Crowes Staithe

I was going to put this photo and do an update on the original thread that was 'Temporarily' locked on 05th June 2021 but still is  (Just how long it temporary btw?)

Anyroadup,  I cruised past Jonny Crowes staithe Monday and Wednesday of this week.  I can now joyously report that is is now clear of any 'Permanently' moored craft or sheds on floating pontoons and is once again available for all boat owners / anglers etc to use at their leisure.  There is a pulpit rail left on the bank (But out of harms way)  that hopefully the original owner will collect in due course.

Happy Days,

Griff

P.S - Try as I have, I can't seem to swivel the photo the correct way up, it is showing the correct way up in my files :default_icon_e_confused:

35004667_Griff1.thumb.png.04a5aa615d4c66736265ad381bfcff6d.png

There you go Griff (Fair Tmiddlin)

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, gancanny said:

its very shallow, i would keep away and be safe  :default_icon_twisted::default_gbxhmm: 

If it's that shallow I would say the more people that use it the better as the prop scour will help deepen it and make it more usable to everyone :default_norty::default_gbxhmm::default_icon_twisted:

Do your bit and help your fellow boaters by using it as much as possible. :default_beerchug:

• Haha 2