Looking For A Boat

Hi We are looking for a boat 35k ish .Preferably rear or centre cockpit.Must be able to go under Ludham bridge.In good condition but minor refurb is ok.Ideally with a bow thruster but not imperative.Very little about at the moment so thought we might put out some feelers.Message me please if you have such a rarity.Many Thanks

52 minutes ago, oceandawn said:

Hi Yes we have seen the Aquafibre.The broker faxed us through the last survey.It needs probably 15k on it new paint job etc.We are coming down next weekend to scour the boatyards

It's really difficult at the moment.

I have a friend in the same position as you. Cash ready and wants a boat.

Trouble is any decent quality boats are commanding a premium price.

All I can say is good luck and if you see anything that takes your fancy. Move quickly.

That Mirage looks very nice.Have noticed it earlier.Will be worth a look.Having had a boat before and now regretting selling it. Maybe our expectations are a touch  high.There is a very nice Princess 33 but it won't pass under Ludham.We wouldn't consider any other boatyard to maintain any future boat but Moonfleet Marine hence the aircraft criteria.Thanks for all the thoughts.Much appreciated