Calor Gas Again

TeamElla

8 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I notice calor are suggesting the smaller camping gaz they they fill for twice the price of regular bottles per kg and not a mention of flogas.

You can always phone Flogas 0800 574 574 They have a depot at Catfield ( look out for the small signs next to the A149

I do wonder (hope) whether flogas may offer to take the calor bottles we are all getting stuffed with now calor have abandoned the majority of us who won't have their contracts to be able to hand bottles back at a greatly reduced value.

On 01/02/2023 at 19:59, JanetAnne said:

I do wonder (hope) whether flogas may offer to take the calor bottles we are all getting stuffed with now calor have abandoned the majority of us who won't have their contracts to be able to hand bottles back at a greatly reduced value.

If you are still in "deposit" & have the paperwork Calor agents should make the refund otherwise most council re-cycling depots take empty gas bottles they certainly do in Norfolk ( Strumpshaw & Caister +others)

It's all hot air to me (Well it would be if it was ignited) as we seem to be immune to this palarva by having the larger size propane bottle along with getting ours refilled by a mates farm from his HUGE gas tank storage thingy, I have two bottles for 'B.A' one in use onboard and one full back up kept shore side

It will be proper awkward for those that have tailor made or smaller gas bottle stowages though

'There's gonna be trouble ahead'

or

'Houston - We have a problem'

Griff

• Thanks 1