White Horse Neatishead And Thurne Lion Loyalty Card

YnysMon

Has anyone else noticed that these pubs are now offering a loyalty card that's valid in both pubs? Costs £10, they claim it has no expiration date and gives you a 5% discount. You need to order one two days before you can collect your card.

I'm thinking of getting one. We don't eat out that much when on the Broads, but at least one of these two pubs usually get a visit each time we visit. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Has anyone else noticed that these pubs are now offering a loyalty card that's valid in both pubs? Costs £10, they claim it has no expiration date and gives you a 5% discount. You need to order one two days before you can collect your card.

I'm thinking of getting one. We don't eat out that much when on the Broads, but at least one of these two pubs usually get a visit each time we visit. 

Yes, we noticed that when we were in there on Saturday evening. However, we used the HW loyalty discount card which gives 10% discount on food only, which was fine for us being only occasional visitors there.

Chris and Brenda

I have one Helen. I got it last year when I was expecting quite a few different sets of friends on board over the main season. So it was well worth it, certainly saved well over the £10 it cost. The card has no expiry date so it’s just a one off payment. I even use it on my half pint of cider when on my own in the middle of winter. 

• Like 2