A Hemsby Call Out.

Chelsea14Ian

I saw that Hemsby  Lifeboat  were called out 2.00am this morning. Was'nt sure at first if it was broads  or sea.Photos posted appears to be Breydon.Air coastguard  as well.I don't have any further  details  as yet. Will give info  when I have more.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Sorry but this whole thread reads like the worst possible tabloid press article.

The only facts we have are that the Hemsby lifeboat and the coastguard have been called out. Everything else is inviting speculation.

"No more news yet " is not news.

Indeed, in fact in the absence of anything substantial I've had a look around and found the following missing person report on the Norfolk Police website.

If anyone is in the area then perhaps they could keep a look out. Hope he is found soon and safe and well.

Norfolk Police Website

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, DaveRolaves said:

We were moored at the Berney last night and at about 6 am this morning a large coastguard helicopter appeared to be searching Breydon water and up as far as goodchilds. 

The search area for the missing person has been reported to be between Burgh Castle and Braydon Waters