Broadsman 1,2&3

newf

• 1 month later...

You will enjoy Broadsma 3, I have just had a week on Broadsman 1, the interior is very impressive, very comfortable, boat handles well, and the heater is very effective

if you need it in October. We covered a good distance in 1 week Norwich and back £150 fuel usage, so only £20.00 to pay on return of the boat, not bad for a boat of that weight and size. You will enjoy.

• 2 years later...

Things like that must be extremely irritating for Richardsons and I hope the culprits were charged accordingly, accidents happen and things will get damaged but theres no excuse for cigarette burns whatsoever, sit on the stern with an ashtray its not rocket science is it. Smoking in a drop top with the roof down is the same as smoking inside....IDIOTS

• Like 1

is there? we have our own upholstery department constantly on this, I will check as the saloons were all replaced less than 2 years ago as the colours faded. replaced some this winter too....must be recent unless we missed it this winter.

I know what you mean about the work tops, we picked the wrong colour with the black which is why they are all cream now, we will probably replace the remaining black kitchen worktops at the end of this year... 

Grrrr...

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply c.ricko, I didn't think the marks on the upholstery looked right. We thought the rest of the boat looked great.

The boat we hired, Melody 3 served us very well as we're currently on a tight budget, we liked the new flooring, brings it up to date. Any the economical engine was great!

• Like 1