The Hoseasons brochure cometh

Dan

Whatho Everyone,

There was much excitement at Chateau Horner tonight as my 2013 Hoseasons brochure was waiting for me on my return :clap

Doesn't seem too many changes for next year, though there are still some more new builds such as at Silverline, Faircraft, Barnes etc and a Richardsons RC45 now also available from Moonfleet Marine.

Broom also make a welcome return with some new build 2 - 4 berths.

Did anyone else notice anything else worth not being able to sleep tonight over :naughty:

Dan

Dan you really do need to get out more :lol:

Never mind that Perry, get some of what I'm on!

Are Brooms going to operate their own fleet, Dan?

I've no idea what their operational setup is John, but they are down as Broom Boats in the brochure and it is hailed as a return to hiring after an eight year absence in the description.

:Stinky

Dan

When we were down there earlier this month I asked about the hirefleet and were told they have two 35's and two 30's for the fleet (Dan has them down as 29 footers on "the other side"?). Whenever they have a spare build slot they will build another boat for the hirefleet.

For anyone that knows the yard they will be run for the basin next to Pedro boats.

For those looking to visit Brundall or the Yare pub Brooms do have some visitor moorings next to the fuel pump. I am unsure if there is a charge.

...were told they have two 35's and two 30's for the fleet (Dan has them down as 29 footers on "the other side"?). ....

I thought they were a 29' hull, but perhaps they have grown to 30', certainly not impossible!

:? you always seem to get your brochure before me, I think it may be nice one day if my agent could furnish me with a copy before my (or their) customers got one... :shocked

You need to book more holidays with them Clive, to get yourself up the priority list!

Dan

I tried yesterday to order a brochure on line. Every time I got to the bottom of the form you fill in it diverted to some odd page. Anyone else had this problem?

Since writing the above - have tried again and was successful but boy does it wipe its feet on every move it makes.

I thought they were a 29' hull, but perhaps they have grown to 30', certainly not impossible!

You need to book more holidays with them Clive, to get yourself up the priority list!

Dan

They have probably added or lengthend a bathing platform to grow the boat by 1' or maybe someone didn't hold the tape very tight when they measured it!