Spiders

Gracie

That's what we thought too, Iain. We got married in Scotland, since wifey is a Scot, and then had a reception on the Broads which meant we could get all dressed up again. I must confess to being a convert to the kilt now and own 3. I may have even been known to wear one on the Broads occasionally, much to my mates' horror....

lovely photo mbird, your wife looks beautiful, you don't look too bad either, nice legs  :naughty:.

What a lovely place to have a reception, if you don't mind me asking whereabouts did you hold it. (was going to say have it, but thought better of it with the three rascals about lol)

Grace

• Like 3

lovely photo mbird, your wife looks beautiful, you don't look too bad either, nice legs  :naughty:.

What a lovely place to have a reception, if you don't mind me asking whereabouts did you hold it. (was going to say have it, but thought better of it with the three rascals about lol)

Grace

Lol! It was at Coldham Hall, Grace. Luckily for us the sun was shining. Even more lucky for us was that our friends boat had a pasarelle, so Sue could actually get off their boat in her dress as the tide had dropped a long way!

post-95-0-44827400-1395313558_thumb.jpg

post-95-0-91807000-1395313633_thumb.jpg

post-95-0-09291800-1395313677_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I wore the kilt when young, sadly now I cannot for health reasons, but I do have my clan troosers which I can tell you cost two legs never mind the pockets! In excess of £300!

IMHO there are no better wedding photographs than men with full dress kilt regalia worn. Well done Mbird a converted Sassenach tee hee :naughty:

Grace I always behave! :norty: lol I think being a foreman in my younger years I developed a attitude that got the best out our staff by winding up many of the ones that only wanted the money at the end of the working week.

Once again, as was said, thank you for sharing your wedding pics.

cheers Iain.

• Like 2

Grace

It was at Coldham Hall, Grace, just across the river from Brundall.

And one we won't forget!   cheersbar