Hi all

LincsLass

Just want to say hi. Have been lurking on the forums for a while but decided to join now. I've been coming down to Norfolk for about 20 years, I had my first trip on May Queen from May Craft at Potter Heigham when I was 12 and have been hooked ever since.

I have successfully converted my OH to the joy of the Broads now too. Although he didn't take any persuading on boats, he already had a Fairline Sun Fury when I met him. Over the years we sold the boat and we've hired, stayed in houses and cottages, even bought a camper van and toured that way but something always drew us back to the water, so we've done it......

After some sole searching, number crunching and lots of sleepless nights we've bought another boat. She's another Fairline a Phantom 32 this time, not 100% broads friendly but we intend to do some coastal stuff too. We are moored at Village Marina in Horning at the moment and the boat is called Midnight Star but that's a bit pointless at the moment as she has no name plates.... Anywhere!